This flourless peanut butter cookie recipe makes the softest cookies you’ve ever laid your lips on.
And it’s low-carb, low-sugar and gluten-free. All you’ll need are 5 simple ingredients and a spare 15 minutes.
Peanut butter is naturally high in protein and heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, and it’s super filling too. These flourless peanut butter cookies are perfect for anyone looking to cut down on carbs or avoid gluten, and they’re also great for kids!
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter (Smooth)
- ½ tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Sugar-Free Syrup
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup Cacao Nibs
1. Preheat oven to 375°F or 340°F for fan-assisted.
2. Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl except the cacao nibs, then, using an electric whisk, beat all ingredients together on a medium speed until well incorporated.
3. Stir in the cacao nibs.
4. Spoon the dough onto a lined baking sheet in 1 tbsp. amounts per cookie, 1-2 inches apart. Press each cookie down a little using a fork, then bake for approximately 10 minutes until the cookies begin to brown a little on the edges.
5. Remove from the oven, allow to cool completely and then transfer to the fridge to firm up.
Check out more healthy recipes here!