Cacao has a number of nutritional benefits. It is high in dietary fiber, helping to maintain a regular digestive system. It also contains all 3 of the macronutrients:
Just a 10 g serving of cacao a day can provide a rich source of minerals including potassium, phospherous, magnesum, iron, copper and manganese.
So let’s find out how you can use make use of Organic Cacao in your diet, with this delicious organic recipe for Natural Cacao Brownies.
? Two and a 1/2 scoops of Myprotein Instant Oats
? 1 oz of Organic Cacao Nibs
? 1 oz of Organic Cacao Powder
? 2.5 oz of no added sugar baby apple sauce
? 2 Tbsp of honey
? 2 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
? 1.7 oz of Organic Cocao Paste
? 30 ml of cooled boiled water
1. Add all the dry ingredients to a food processor and blend until evenly combined
2. Add the apple sauce, peanut butter and honey then pulse once again until combined
3. Add the Cacao Nibs and 30 ml of water and pulse again until the mix looks like one big dough ball
4. If the mixture is runny add more oats, if it’s too thick add more water slowly, to make sure you don’t add to much
5. Press the mixture into a grease mold or cling film lined tray and leave to one side
6. Melt the Cacao Paste in the microwave then pour over the brownies. Then allow to set in a cool dry place, then eat and enjoy!
Calories: 130 Protein: 3 g Fat: 6 g Carbs: 15 g Sugar: 5 g
*Based on 12 servings