These low-sugar, delicious vegan cookies are the perfect healthy Christmas treat.
- 7 oz. vegan margarine (softened)
- 5 oz. erythritol
- 10 oz. buckwheat flour
- 3.5 oz. ground almonds
1. Firstly, preheat the oven to 320°F.
2. Next, whisk the softened margarine and the erythritol together in a mixing bowl, using an electric whisk.
3. Whisk in the buckwheat flour and ground almonds, then roll the dough into a ball. Leave the dough in the refrigerator for at least 60 minutes.
4. Roll the dough until it reaches around 1/2cm thickness, and then, using molds of your choice, cut out the cookies.
5. Place the cookies on a baking tray and then place in the oven for about 20 minutes and cook until golden brown.
6. Once cooked, allow the cookies to cool. When they’ve cooled you can add some jam in the center of the cookies and you can also decorate them with icing sugar.
Enjoy this vegan cookies recipe? Check out more delicious healthy recipes.