Mix it up this Easter and bake these delicious Easter egg cookies. They’re much healthier than regular Easter cookies, made from oats and whey protein – perfect to share this Easter!
For the cookies:
- 10.5 oz. Instant Oats (or rolled oats blended to a fine powder)
- 1.7 oz. vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 200ml milk
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
For the decorations:
Easter egg cookies:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
2. Put the Easter cookie ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to knead until the dough forms. You can place oil on your hands to help you work the dough and stop it sticking.
3. Put some flour on your work surface, place the dough down and use a rolling pin to begin to flatten the dough, around 1cm thick.
4. Cut the cookies using the whey protein measuring scoop and use your hands to shape it into an egg shape.
5. Place the cookies on the lined baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Once the cookies have baked place them on a cooling rack, then onto the decorations!
1. Add the chocolate brownie flavored Impact Whey into a bowl, then add 2 tablespoons of milk and mix with a spoon until you get a chocolate cream.
2. Put the cream in a piping bag and then use the nozzle to carefully decorate the Easter cookies as you like.
3. Repeat the process with the Natural Vanilla flavored Impact Whey.
4. Wait for the decorations to dry. Done!
Enjoy this Easter egg cookie recipe? Try these deliciously healthy recipes next.