When you have worked hard all week and really need a sweet treat before stepping into the ice-cream parlour, STOP!
Give this Cookie Cheese Cake Sundae a try!
A creamy, filling, sweet dish that is far lower in sugar and fat than a shop bought ice-cream sundae…Oh and not to mention way higher in protein at 77g!
– 1 Protein Cookie – Chocolate orange flavour
– 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein – Vanilla flavour
– ½ Tub of Quark or low fat cream cheese
– Flavdrops – Natural Toffee
So simple and quick so let’s get started!
1) Mix together your quark and Whey protein
2) Crumble half the cookie in the bowl and spoon on half your whey mixture
3) Add another layer of cookie and top with the remaining whey mixture
4) Lastly pour over a few drops of Toffee Flavdrops and enjoy!
Calories – 519
Carbs – 26g
Fat – 12g
Protein – 77g
Sugar – 8g