Peppermint and chocolate during the holidays is like PB and J on a normal day – you just can’t beat it. This peppermint brownie recipe is super low in calories and carbs, and packed with protein.
- 1 scoop Vanilla Impact Whey (30g)
- 1/2 cup canned white beans (125g / 4 oz)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (60g / 2 oz)
- 3 Tablespoons of egg substitute (46ml)
- Splash milk
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 sugar free peppermint candies
- Sweetener choice (4-5 packets)
1. Drain and rinse beans.
2. Puree beans, pumpkin, egg, milk, and vanilla. Add just enough milk to blend smooth.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except for peppermint candies.
4. Crush peppermint candies and set aside.
5. Pour batter into a 5 x 7 baking dish coated with nonstick spray.
6. Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
7. Sprinkle crushed candies on top as soon as brownies are done baking.
8. Let cool and cut into 6 bars.
For all 6 brownies:
Calories: 310 Protein: 36 g Fat: 3 g Carbs: 45 g