These chickpea cookies are made with no oil, white sugar or butter, and still taste delicious.
- 1/2 can of cooked chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 3 1/2 tbsp. of MYSYRUP – maple flavor or agave nectar/honey/maple syrup
- 45g wholemeal flour
- 3 tbsp. Smooth Peanut Butter
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F and line a tray with baking paper.
2. Pop the chickpeas, peanut butter and agave into your food processor and blend until well combined.
3. Add the flour and blend again so that you’re left with a nice smooth dough.
4. Roughly chop the chocolate and mix through the cookie dough.
5. Mould the mixture into small, cookie shapes and lay these out onto the baking tray. This should make around 7 cookies.
6. Bake these in the oven for around 14 minutes, until golden brown and then allow them to cool on a wire wrack.