These healthy pumpkin cookies will become your go-to fall snack.
Filled with apple, cinnamon, and pumpkin flavors, these protein-packed healthy pumpkin cookies make the perfect fall snack – without sacrificing your macro goals.
- 1 scoop (1oz/30g) Pumpkin Pie Impact Whey*
- 1/2 cup (4.5oz/125g) canned white beans
- 1 egg or 3 tbsp. (45ml) of egg substitute
- 1/2 cup (2oz/56g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 small apple (2oz/50g)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract or 10-12 drops Vanilla Flavdrops
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 packets sweetener
1. First, start by draining and rinsing the white beans.
2. Puree beans, egg, applesauce, and vanilla in a blender or food processor until smooth.
3. Peel apple and chop into small pieces and set aside.
4. Add the remaining ingredients to the blender, except apple. Process until smooth. Add a splash of milk if necessary to loosen the mixture up if it’s a touch thick. It should be just a little runnier than cookie dough, but not so runny that the cookies run into each other on a baking sheet.
5. Next, stir in the apple pieces.
6. Drop batter on cookie sheet in 1-2 tbsp. dollops (parchment paper or baking mat recommended).
7. Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes. Remove and allow to cool completely, then store covered in a cool, dark place for up to 5 days.
*Works great with Vanilla, White Chocolate, and Cinnamon Roll protein too!
*For canned white beans try great northern, navy, chickpeas, or butter beans
Macros (for 8 cookies)
Calories: 285 Protein: 35 g Fat: 2 g Carbs: 32 g