Ready in 20 minutes / Serves 1 (multiply ingredients to make more)
- 1 Chicken Breast seasoned in Cajun spice
- Cous Cous (50g)
- Kale (50g)
- 1 Finger Chilli
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Rock Salt
You will need: 2 Baking trays, a kettle, 1 bowl, 1 plate, a knife and tin foil.
Method for cooking cajun chicken with chilli cous cous:
- Season Chicken and place in tin foil. Put in the oven on Gas Mark 5 (190°C) for 20 minutes.
- To make this meal even quicker, cook your chicken in the morning or cook a few chicken breasts in advanced and store in the fridge.
After 10 minutes.
- On a baking tray, place the Kale. Drizzle some olive oil over and sprinkle with rock salt. Place in the oven with the chicken and leave for 10 minutes.
- Now boil the kettle. Place the measured cous cous in a bowl and add 100ml of boiling water. If you are making more than one serving multiply measurements accordingly.
- Leave the cous cous to absorb the water for 5 minutes.
- When the cous cous has absorbed the water. Chop up the finger chilli and add. Drizzle in the some olive oil and mix with a fork.
- Take the chicken and kale out the oven. Serve on a plate along with the cous cous.
|1 Chicken Breast||165||31||0||3.6|
|Cous Cous (50g)||188||6||39||0|
|1 Finger Chilli||4||0||0||0|
|Drizzle of Olive Oil||120||0||0||13.5|
Total Per Portion: