With the biggest game of the football season fast approaching you may well be having people round to your place to watch the game and this means you need to think about food. What are you going to serve all those hungry football fans?
What about a bowl of delicious protein packed spicy BBQ Chicken Wings! Now that’s a great football food idea!
✓ 30 chicken wings (95 oz)
✓ 2 tbsp of of chili powder
✓ 2 tbsp of paprika
✓ 1 tbsp if cayenne pepper powder
✓ 1 finely chopped jalapeño pepper – include the seeds for extra spice!
✓ Coconpure (coconut oil)
✓ BBQ Sauce, Salsa and Guacamole
1. In a bowl mix the chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper powder and the chopped jalapeño
2. Using another bowl, add the chicken wings and coconut oil. Mix the contents of the bowl so the chicken wings are coated in coconut oil
3. Add the bowl of spices and mix so they are covering the chicken wings
4. Place the wings in a sealed plastic bag and put in the refrigerator for 24 hours
5. On game day grill the wings over a medium to high heat until the meat is cooked through. This should take about 20 minutes. Remove the cooked wings and put them in a bowl
6. Now you’re ready to serve the wings with a selection of sauces like BBQ, Salsa and Guacamole. Dig in and enjoy the game!
81 calories | 7.5 g protein | 5.4 g fat | 0 g carbs
*Macros for 1 wing, without dipping sauce