Make these no-bake pumpkin protein bites in just 15 minutes.
Looking for quick and healthy pumpkin recipes this fall? Check out these no-bake pumpkin protein bites. They’re super-easy to make and packed with protein.
- ½ cup oats
- 3 scoops of Vanilla Impact Whey Protein
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 25g honey
- 25g Peanut Butter
- 50g pumpkin puree
- 15ml milk
1. In a bowl combine all your dry ingredients (oats, whey protein and cinnamon).
2. Next, add in your pumpkin puree, honey, milk and peanut butter.
3. Mash the wet ingredients and dry ingredients together until you can form a dough-like mixture using your hands. If the mixture is too dry, try adding a little bit more milk to loosen it up a little. If you add too much, simply add more whey and oats until you get a rollable dough.
4. Use your hands to roll the dough into small balls. Once you’ve finished rolling, place the balls onto a tray and refrigerate for 10 minutes to firm up.
5. Take a few pumpkin protein bites for an energy boosting on-the-go snack or after a workout.
Enjoy this pumpkin protein bites recipe? Check out more delicious healthy fitness recipes.