Three layers of tasty and moreish light fluffy dessert made in minutes.
Contains a whopping 26g of protein per serving!
Protein Fool Ingredients
1 1/2 Scoops Myprotein Impact Whey Protein – Vanilla flavour
1 Tsp Sweetener or Honey
75g Fresh Raspberries
Protein Fool Method
1) Mix the quark and protein powder together.
2) In a separate bowl, mash 25g of the raspberries with sweetener and leave to one side.
3) In another bowl mash another 25g of raspberries and take two spoonfuls of the protein and quark mixture and mix together.
4) In the serving bowl build the layers taking a spoonful at a time.
5) Once all ingredients have gone, top with remaining raspberries and serve!
Macros based on 2 servings
Calories – 153
Carbs – 10g
Fat – 3g
Protein – 26g
Sugar – 7g