Here at Myprotein we’re providing an awesome opportunity for enthusiastic individuals that are willing to share their knowledge on diet, training and supplementation.
Ultimately we’re looking to feature the work of passionate fitness enthusiasts – to become part of the Myprotein writing team you will need to demonstrate a good level of knowledge within these fields. We want you to showcase passion and enthusiasm within your writing, helping to build on specific topic areas whilst educating and engaging with other Myprotein athletes, readers and customers. In exchange your name will be showcased on our site and you’ll receive a $50 voucher for each article written.
- Your work will be published on our website to be viewed by people across the world.
- Your name will be featured on every article you write and articles will be publicized across our social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter.
- This writing opportunity can be added to your resume to enhance your professional profile in the health and fitness as well as writing industry.
- You’ll be able to write about what you love, giving knowledge to others, whilst sharing your own personal experiences and opinions.
- You’ll be representing Europe’s number 1 sports nutrition brand and supplement company, whereby you’ll be in direct contact with us here at Myprotein so can receive nutritional and fitness advice when needed.
You will provide us with details about your interests/expertise alongside a trial article on a subject related to health, fitness and nutrition (minimum of 700 words with no upper limit). We’ll read and review your work and if successful you will become an Author. Approved articles will be featured with your name attached on ‘The Zone’ as well being promoted across all our social media platforms. To say a special thanks, we will provide you with a $50 voucher code to spend on the Myprotein site for every article published.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to become a bigger part of the fitness community and the Myprotein team. If you think you have what it takes, please follow the instructions below:
What are you waiting for?