You’ve got to start thinking about what you’re going to make for your Christmas treats this year! Well why not keep those macros in check as much as you possibly can this Christmas with this protein stollen recipe!
✓ 7oz (200 g) of plain flour
✓ 7oz (200 g) of Impact Whey – flavor of your choice
✓ 1 dry yeast
✓ 3 Eierklar
✓ Vanilla Flavdrops
✓ 1.5oz (40 g) of Coconpure coconut oil
✓ 1tsp Christstollen spice
✓ Icing sugar as decoration
1. Firstly, mix all of the ingredients together and then leave the dough in a warm place for around 30 minutes.
2. If the dough is too dry, add a little water.
3. When the dough has risen, preheat the oven to 320 F
4. With the dough, create a tunnel shape and bake for 20-30 minutes
5. When baked, sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy whilst still warm.
6. We wish you a Merry Christmas and enjoy Stollen!
Calories: 1886 Protein: 19.5 g Fat: 5.6 g Carbs: 15.4 g