Try out this delicious Vanilla Croissant Recipe, with low carb ingredients so you can keep your macros in check this holiday season!
✓ 1.7 oz (50g) ground almonds
✓ 1 scoop (30g) of Impact Whey Protein, Vanilla or Vanilla & Raspberry flavor
✓ 1tsp fresh vanilla or vanilla extract
✓ 1 oz (30g) soft butter (reduced-fat)
✓ 1 egg
✓ 1 oz (30g) sugar
✓ 1 pinch of baking soda
✓ 1 pinch salt
✓ A few drops of Flavdrops, vanilla flavor
1. Insert all ingredients into a bowl and mix to form a dough texture.
2. Roll the dough into a roll.
3. Leave to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 300 F
5. 30 minutes later, get the dough roll out of the fridge and divide into 20 equal pieces.
6. Seperate the pices and roll out to form a crescent shape.
7. Place the crescents into the over for approximately 20 minutes.
8. Once baked, leave to cool.
9. Last but not least, Enjoy!!
Calories: 599 Protein: 43 g Fat: 46 g Carbs: 13.9 g